On Criminals And College Athletics

Discussions on general NCAA topics that affect all men's and women's sports, football, basketball, hockey, lacrosse, baseball, softball, wrestling....
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lfnadmin
Site Admin

On Criminals And College Athletics

Postby lfnadmin » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:07 pm

toddcudd

Re: On Criminals And College Athletics

Postby toddcudd » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:25 pm

Good stuff, Chuck. As a dad of 2 little girls, some of the subject matter has been heavy on my mind. In fairness, it might have been appropriate to share some other recent LU crimes...

lfnadmin
Site Admin

Re: On Criminals And College Athletics

Postby lfnadmin » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:56 am

I thought about it and concluded that it would have been unfair to lump together those crimes and the heinous stuff I had mentioned. Not that it's excusing them in any way, nor saying that the same flavors of hubris wasn't involved, just that I didn't think it was fair.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General NCAA Topics”