I'll save you the trouble

Discussions on Ivy League topics that affect all men's and women's sports, football, basketball, hockey, lacrosse, baseball, softball, wrestling....
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bulldog10jw

I'll save you the trouble

Postby bulldog10jw » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:22 am

Week 6

Yale offense - F

Yale defense - F

Yale special teams - F

Yale Coaching - F-

metrolax

Re: I'll save you the trouble

Postby metrolax » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:13 pm

This is really turning out to be a lost year for Eli. They had a reasonable expectation of maybe going 5-5 or even 6-4,
but its turned into a dumpster fire.....

lfnadmin
Site Admin

Postby lfnadmin » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:30 am

I honestly thought they had some talent and could challenge Harvard. But there seems to be a major schism on the team, is what I see from afar. How does this team get so up for Dartmouth yet so down for other games?

metrolax

Postby metrolax » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:00 pm

Oftentimes when that happens, there is something similar to as you say. It likely goes beyond
just basic football xs and os. They should be competing much better.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Ivy League Conference Forum”