Finally

Discussions on Ivy League topics that affect all men's and women's sports, football, basketball, hockey, lacrosse, baseball, softball, wrestling....
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bulldog10jw

Finally

Postby bulldog10jw » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:53 pm

Yale 21 Dartmouth 13

Lots of positives, still plenty of negatives, but it's nice to get a win.

metrolax

Re: Finally

Postby metrolax » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:46 pm

Eli never needed a win more. I think there is hope after all. Lots of positives, but still need
to address some of the issues. Let's see what happens vs Fordham....

lfnadmin
Site Admin

Postby lfnadmin » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:00 pm

Please don't take offense, but I am absolutely stunned as to how you guys did it. It looks like coach Reno went with a whole lot of young players that didn't get a lot of PT in the prior weeks?

Moore I always thought would be OK, he just needed to learn the job a bit. That win will really help him on his way.

metrolax

Postby metrolax » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:16 am

Sometimes that's what you gotta do. The early games were a dumpster fire. Why not make the transition
sooner than later?

The proof will be in the pudding. If Reno can somehow bring them home at .500 it will be a superlative
recovery.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Ivy League Conference Forum”