Week One Grades

Discussions on Ivy League topics that affect all men's and women's sports, football, basketball, hockey, lacrosse, baseball, softball, wrestling....
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
metrolax

Week One Grades

Postby metrolax » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:49 am

What grade would you give each team from Week One?

bulldog10jw

Re: Week One Grades

Postby bulldog10jw » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:12 pm

Yale certainly deserves an "F"

Did not really pay much attention to the other games.

I'm curious to see if Yale can bounce back against improved Cornell.

metrolax

Postby metrolax » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:18 pm

Yale definitely laid an egg last week for sure. Colgate seemed a bit more prepared
having just played Syracuse. That was where the late start really hurts them.

They've been able to bounce back before, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if they did.

bulldog10jw

Postby bulldog10jw » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:59 pm

I will say that Dartmouth deserves an "A" for their surprising win against UNH. Anytime you beat a team that you haven't beat in ages, and one that is usually very good, you deserve the highest grade.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Ivy League Conference Forum”