2016 FCS Preview: No. 3, Yale

Discussions on Ivy League topics that affect all men's and women's sports, football, basketball, hockey, lacrosse, baseball, softball, wrestling....
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lfnadmin
Site Admin

2016 FCS Preview: No. 3, Yale

Postby lfnadmin » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:30 pm

Hint: Ewing theory! :D

Son of Eli

Re: 2016 FCS Preview: No. 3, Yale

Postby Son of Eli » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:12 pm

I think the victory over Princeton was Yale's greatest single accomplishment last year. Dale Harris was a big part of the victories over Brown and Princeton after they moved him to the RB position late in the season. He wasn't much of a factor against Harvard as he was playing hurt that game. I expect that he, not Salter, will get the lion's share of carries this year. I also predict Tre Moore will get the nod at QB. Don't forget Bo Hines, the transfer from NC State, will be back from injury this year to lead perhaps the best receiving corps in the league which also includes the talented Christian Williams-Lopez and Robert Clemons III.

I agree with the bottom line, Yale can contend if they find a productive QB. Tre Moore may not be the next Brian Dowling, but he might be the next Daelyn Williams, as a true dual threat QB. If he is, Yale will be champions.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Ivy League Conference Forum”