Fifth-Year Seniors?

Discussions on Ivy League topics that affect all men's and women's sports, football, basketball, hockey, lacrosse, baseball, softball, wrestling....
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Green Alert Guy

Fifth-Year Seniors?

Postby Green Alert Guy » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:04 pm

Folks, don't make me start all the threads :mrgreen:

Any idea what fifth-year seniors are returning next fall for each school? Dartmouth had a bunch last year but was expected to have just two this fall. Wide receiver KJ Booze, who may remind you a little bit of Victor Williams, is listed on the roster. Defensive end Jake Young, best by injury throughout his career, was also supposed to return. He's not on current roster but that may not mean anything.

holtsledge

Re: Fifth-Year Seniors?

Postby holtsledge » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:12 am

I was wondering about Young not being on roster

Son of Eli

Re: Fifth-Year Seniors?

Postby Son of Eli » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:33 pm

I beleive Sebastian Little, TE for Yale is a fifth year senior this year.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Ivy League Conference Forum”